Strawberry Delight Watercolor Card
Desiree has a lovely card tutorial for you today. Watch how she finishes the strawberries to give them depth and texture!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Card Stock – White
- Card Stock – Bristol
- Card Base – Top Folding A2
- Die – Stitched Rectangle
- Stamp Mounts
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Ground Espresso
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Peeled Paint
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Shabby Shutters
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Mustard Seed
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Fired Brick
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Barn Door
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Stormy Sky
- Heat Tool
- Uni-Ball Gel Impact Pen – White Bold
- Stamp Positioner
- Gina K – Charcoal Brown Ink
- Fun Foam – Red
- Tape – Double-Sided Instructions are available here, via Desiree’s tutorial video.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Desiree by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!