Easy Watercolor Crayon Card
This is such a colorful fun card that is SUPER easy to make.
Stamps Used in this Project
Inks Used in this Project
- Distress Ink – Broken China
- Distress Ink Mustard Seed
- Versafine Clair Monarch Ink
Papers Used in this Project
- Watercolor Paper
- Cover Stock – Natural White – Neenah 80 lb
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
- Paper Trimmer – Fiskars 9″ SureCut
- Scor-Pal – 12″ x 12″ Eighths Measuring
- Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
- Tombow MONO Multi Liquid Glue
- EK® Cutter Bee Scissors
- Caran D’Ache 15 Neocolor II (yellow, red, green, blue, orange, purple, dark blue)
- Blending Brush
- Stamp Mounts
We want to treat you to a 15% off coupon on your order of stamps of $10 or more. Use coupon code: RSTBLOG. If you would like to receive weekly discounts and tutorials we invite you to become a PegStamp VIP here; http://eepurl.com/gk7S6z
Instructions are available here, via the Rubber Stamp Tapestry YouTube Channel.
I hope that you enjoy creating this card with me and I look forward to hearing from you and learning how your card turns out. Please tag your Rubber Stamp Tapestry creations with #pegstamps and #rubberstamptapestry and we will share them 🙂 Until next time, happy stamping from all of us at Rubber Stamp Tapestry.