5 Ways to make Wax Seals by Lindsay Weirich, the Frugal Crafter
In this tutorial you will learn how to make beautiful “wax seals” using peg stamps you probably already have!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Pigment Ink – Your Choice
- Sealing Wax
- Hot Glue – Glitter or Colored
- Embossing Powder – Colored – Your Choice
- Clay – Air Dry or Polymer
- Pressed Flowers
- Skeleton Leaves
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!