Perfect Layering Circles Birthday Card by Desiree Kuemmerle of Include a Thank You
Desiree starts this tutorial with one card in mind, but one card turns out to be two! Watch how both of these beautiful cards come together and how easy it is to change up a few things to get two unique looks!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Card Stock – White
- Card Stock – Black
- *Ink – Gina K Jelly Bean Green
- *Ink – Gina K Wild Dandelion
- *Ink – Gina K Dusty Rose
- *Ink – Gina K Ocean Mist
- *Ink – Gina K Lovely Lavender
- *Ink – Altenew Gray Denim
- *Ink – Altenew Silver Lake
- Craft Pick
- *Die – MFT – Wonky Stitched Rectangle
- *Die – SSS – Happy Birthday Circle
- EK® Craft Tweezers
- Tombow Double-Sided Foam Tape
- Blending Brush
- *Studio Katia Black Onyx Gems
- Wax Pencil *Desiree’s affiliate links Instructions are available here, via Desiree’s tutorial video.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Desiree by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!