Stamping on Ribbon and Fabric Card by Lindsay The Frugal Crafter
Lindsay shares how easy it is to make this white card with brown tree and heart “leaves” in shades of pink. This card is perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day you wish to spread some love.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Paper – Neenah Classic Crest White
- Paper – Polka Dots
- *Ribbon – Twill Tape
- Heat Tool
- Marker – Mid Brown
- Marker – Light Brown
- *Die – Bookplates
- Hot Glue
- Brads – Heart Shaped
- Stamp Mounts
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Espresso Truffle Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Angel Pink Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Rose Bud Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Love Letter Ink
- Versafine Clair Glamorous Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Teal Zeal Ink
- Blending Brush
- Tape – Double-Sided
- Tape – 3-D Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!