Christmas Decor Inspired Cards by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
The ever-crafty Lindsay Weirich, the Frugal Crafter, translates her real-life outdoor Christmas decorations onto cards this week!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Card Stock – White
- Patterned Paper
- Circle for Tracing
- Stamp Mounting Supplies
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Pottery’s Clay Ink
- Lamp Post Stamp
- Archival™ Ink – Jet Black
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bamboo Leaves Ink
- Hero Arts – Forever Green Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Northern Pine Ink
- Hero Arts Ink – Red Royal
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Peanut Brittle Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bahama Blue Ink
- Marker – Orange/Yellow
- Alcohol Marker – Dark Suntan
- Plaques – Christmas Themes
- Felt Fusion
- EK® Cutter Bee Scissors
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Paris Dusk Ink
- Blending Brush
- Tape – Double-Sided
- Ribbon – 1/8″
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!