Rainbow Starburst Stamping by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
This idea will add a bit of fun, playfulness and color to your next cardmaking project and you can use it for any occasion! I am still stockpiling Christmas cards so I used a Merry Christmas sentiment but it would but just as cute with a “happy birthday,” “thank you,” or “thinking of you card” theme!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Card Stock – White
- Card Stock – Black
- Dies – Circles
- Post-it Notes
- Blending Brush
- MONO Adhesive Permanent
- Stamp Mounts
- Mounting Cushion
- *Stamping Gear
- *Black Enamel Dots
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Rose Bud Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Love Letter Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Tangelo Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Dandelion Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bamboo Leaves
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Cottage Ivy Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bahama Blue Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Grape Jelly Ink
*Lindsay’s affiliate links
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!