Lighted House Card by Sandy Parker of Crafting for Almost Everyone
There’s something special about a rustic windowbox full of beautiful flowers in front of a warmly lit window. In this tutorial, Sandy will show you how to replicate that look onto a card with acetate, vellum, and a battery-powered light!
Rubber Stamp Tapestry Stamps Used in this Project
- Square with Dot Pattern Bitty Peg Stamp
- Fern Open Tiny Peg Stamp
- Petals of Six Flower Bitty Peg Stamp
- Chamomile Sprig Mini Peg Stamp
- Peeled Flower Bitty Peg Stamp
- Flowers Six Happy Tiny Peg Stamp
- Three Ripply Flowers Bitty Peg Stamp
Instructions are available here, via Sandy’s tutorial video.
Visit Sandy’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Sandy Parker by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!