Scene Stamping One-Layer Christmas Card by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
A card so full of elements, you won’t believe it’s only one-layer! Grab your supplies because this is a super fun project that you are going to LOVE!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- *Bristol Board
- Tape – Masking
- Die – 1.5″
- Post-It Note
- Distress Oxide – Antique Linen
- Blending Brushes
- VersaFine Clair – Rain Forest
- Stamp Mounts and Supplies
- Heat Tool
- EK® Cutter Bee Scissors
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Paris Dusk Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Elderberry Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Cottage Ivy Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Lady Bug Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Danube Blue Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Espresso Truffle Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Cantaloupe Ink
- Brush Pens
- Gel Pens
- Gold Paint Parker
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!