Make Paisley with Peg Stamps by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
This is SUCH a FUN card! A great idea for western parties, horse lovers, and men.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Card Stock – White
- Card Stock – Black 110lb
- Card Stock – Brown
- Card Stock – Teal
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- VersaMark Watermarker Pen
- VersaColor™ Black Ink
- Stick-It 3D Foam Tape 18mm
- Scor-Tape 1/4 Inch Crafting Tape
- Uni-Ball Gel Impact Pen – White Bold
- Embossing Powder – White
- Heat Tool
- Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folders 2PK – Bricked & Woodgrain Set
- Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Tiny Dots
- Washi Tape – Paisley Pattern
- Distress Ink – Black Soot
- Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Punch – Circle
- Punch – Scalloped
- Tape – Double Sided
- EK® Cutter Bee Scissors
- Brad – Nail Style
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!