Watercolor Stamped Christmas Card by Rebecca Walton
This week on Simple Card Sunday we will be stamping on watercolor paper with distress inks.
Stamps Used in this Project
Inks Used in this Project
- Distress Ink – Forest Moss
- Distress Ink – Gathered Twigs
- Distress Ink – Fired Brick
Papers Used in this Project
- Strathmore® 300 Series Watercolor Pad
- Card Stock – Brick Red
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
- Paper Trimmer – Fiskars 9″ SureCut
- Scor-Pal – 12″ x 12″ Eighths Measuring
- Stamp Mounts
- Tombow MONO Multi Liquid Glue
- Waterbrush – Detailer Tip
- Waterbrush – Wide
Instructions are available here, via the Rubber Stamp Tapestry YouTube Channel.
I hope that you enjoy creating this card with me and I look forward to hearing from you and learning how your card turns out. Please tag your Rubber Stamp tapestry creations with #pegstamps and #rubberstamptapestry and we will share them 🙂 Until next time, happy stamping from all of us at Rubber Stamp Tapestry.