One-Layer Watercolor Windowbox of Succulents Card by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
Lindsay has a lovely card for you this week that features a windowbox brimming with luscious succulent plants. Grab your supplies and work along with Lindsay as she shows you how to create this beautiful card.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- *Strathmore 105-210 Watercolor Cards, Full Size Cold Press, 50 Cards & Envelopes
- Masking Tape
- Archival™ Ink – Jet Black
- Stamp Mounts
- Post-It Notes
- VersaFine Clair Inks – Green Shades
- *MeiLiang Watercolor Paint Set
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Brush
*Lindsay’s affiliate links
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!