Easy Glitter Painting Stencil Technique by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
Lindsay gets the glitz on in this week’s project! Learn how to paint with glitter and peg stamp too!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Stencil – Shell by Dreamweaver
- Card Stock – White
- Adhesive Sheet
- Bone Folder
- Coconut Oil
- Glitter – Crystal
- Glitter – Black
- Heat Tool
- Scapbook Paper
- Distress Oxide – Antique Linen
- Distress Oxide – Vintage Photo
- Blending Brush 
- Distress Oxide – Abandoned Coral
- Distress Oxide – Peeled Paint
- Distress Oxide – Seedless Preserves
- Distress Oxide – Salty Ocean
- Distress Oxide – Candied Apple
- Spritzer and Paper Towel
- Brands – Stars
- EK® Cutter Bee Scissors 
- Glue 
- Wooden Lighthouse
- Wooden “Discover”
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog  for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!