Stamping in a Terrarium by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
There are SO MANY possibilities with these cards. Lindsay shows how to fill a terrarium with all sorts of fun stamps. Grab your favorite peg stamp set and follow along!
Stamps Used in this Project
- Build a Prickly Pear Cactus Peg Stamp Set
- Cactus Terrarium Peg Stamp Set
- Desert Cactus Peg Stamp Set
- Party Time Peg Stamp Set
- Cupcake Big Mini Peg Stamp
- Autumn Elegance Peg Stamp Set
- Gingerbread Wreath Peg Stamp Set
- Old Fashioned Gingerbread Peg Stamp Set
- Holiday Garden Peg Stamp Set
- Bittersweet Peg Stamp Set
Additional Items Used in this Project
- *Spellbinders Die D-Lites Build a Terrarium Etched/Wafer Thin
- *Paper – Watercolor Fabriano Studio 140lb
- *Card Stock – Kraft 100lb Cover
- Memento™ Inks
- *Markers – Waterbased
- *Waterbrush – Detailer Tip
- *Card Stock – Silver & Gold
*Affliate links for Lindsay
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!