New Puppy a Card by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
This is such a unique card that combines a variety of peg stamp sets to create a super cute new puppy “shower” card. Follow along as Lindsay shows you the step-by-step process.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Card Stock – White
- Stamp Mount
- Aleene’s Tack-It Over & Over
- Loloipop Stick
- Paper Typing
- Marker – Tombow, Black
- Marker – Gray
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Chalks, purples, pinks, and blues
- Archival™ Ink – Brown
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Grape Jelly Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Tangelo Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bahama Blue Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Lady Bug Ink
- Marker Spritzer
- Hole Punch
- Hot Glue
- Tape – Double-Sided
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!