Simple Card Sunday – Sparkle & Shine Wreath by Rebecca Walton
It’s Simple Card Sunday! Today let’s make a card with our Sparkle & Shine Peg Stamp Set, some bright dye inks, and a bit of glitter glue.
Stamps Used in this Project
Inks Used in this Project
Papers Used in this Project
- Card Stock – White – Neenah 110 lb
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
Quick Instructions for this Project
- First, we will cut our card stock for stamping and our card base. Laying the white card stock horizontally on the trimmer, cut it at 5 1/2″. Now you have two, 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ pieces of card stock. Laying the card stock horizontally on the trimmer, cut it at 4 1/4″. Do the same to the other piece. Now you have four, A2 size (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) pieces for stamping. Okay, now for the card base, laying the off-white card stock horizontally on the trimmer, cut it at 5 1/2″. Place one of these horizontally on the Scor-pal and score down the middle (look for the asterisk). Do the same to the other piece. Now you have two, 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (A2) card bases!
- Using a dot embossing folder, emboss one side of your card base. Fold using a Scor-Pal.
- We will be stamping on a piece of 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card stock. Starting with the Jumbo Cartwheel Flower stamp 5 times in a circle with blue ink. Next stamp the Mini Open Cartwheel Flower in purple, filling in space around the wreath. Now, stamp the Tiny Cartwheel Flower Solid in pink, clean and stamp in yellow. Now, stamp the Mini Leaf in green, filing in the wreath.
- Using a paper trimmer, trim close to the wreath edge. Then round the corners with a 1″ paper rounder punch. Glue card stock to card base.
Instructions are available here, via the Rubber Stamp Tapestry YouTube Channel.
I hope that you enjoy creating this card with me and I look forward to hearing from you and learning how your card turns out. Please tag your Rubber Stamp tapestry creations with #pegstamps and #rubberstamptapestry and we will share them 🙂 Until next time, happy stamping from all of us at Rubber Stamp Tapestry.