How to Make Stamped Topiary Cards by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
This is such a lovely project with so much possibility! You’ve got to check out Lindsay’s shading techniques in this tutorial. She’ll show you how to really make the topiary elements pop!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- *Card Stock – Heavy, Cream
- Post-it Note
- Die – Circle, Heart, etc
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Espresso Truffle Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bamboo Leaves Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Cottage Ivy Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Rose Bud Ink
- Blending Brush
- *Crayons – Smimmer, Gel
- *Pencils – Colored (Polychromos)
- Tape – Double-Sided
- *Brush markers, Waterbased
- China marker – White
*Lindsay’s affliliate link
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!