Gnome is Where the Heart Is – Little Garden Note Cards by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
These little note cards are gorgeous, cute, and colourful all rolled up into one. You won’t believe how simple they are to make. Grab your supplies and join Lindsay in this video tutorial, make a card, and put a smile on someone’s face!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Embossing Machine
- *Die – Heart Plain
- *Die – Heart Scalloped
- Card Stock – White – Recollections Heavyweight
- Paper – Patterened 6″ x 6″
- Stamp Mounts
- Aleene’s Tack It Over & Over
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Tuxedo Black Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Lady Bug Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Peanut Brittle Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Espresso Truffle Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bamboo Leaves Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Danube Blue Ink
- *Washi Tape – Shine On Love Nicole Collection
- *Eyelet Outlet Shape Brads-Lawn Mushroom 12/Pkg
- Tape – Double-Sided 3D Foam Tape
- Ribbon – Red
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!