Pop Up Twist Rose Card by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
Don’t you just LOVE an interactive card? Lindsay, the Frugal Crafter shows us how to create a beautiful happy birthday pop up and twist card. Surprise your birthday boy or girl with this fun card!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Card Stock – White
- *Dies-Twist Panel Pop-up (KB Riley 1009 Karen Burniston)
- Sentiment Printed for Tracing
- Light Table
- *Tombow Marker
- *Stencil – Quatrefoil Full 5.75″ x 6″
- Blending Brush
- Dye Ink – Tan
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bamboo Leaves Ink
- Stamp Mounts
- Aleene’s Tack-It Over & Over
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Rose Bud Ink
- Colored Pencil – Yellow
- Bone Folder
- *Die – Begonia (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Card Stock – Green
- Card Stock – Pink
- MONO Multi Liquid Glue
- Ball Stlus
- *Adhesive Pearls
- Hot Glue
- Tape – Double Sided
* An affiliate link supporting Lindsay 🙂
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!