Dimensional Heart Card By Rebecca Walton
I love the texture of the dimensionals and the embossed background. Grab your supplies, let’s make this lovely card together!
Stamps Used in this Project
Inks Used in this Project
Papers Used in this Project
- Card Stock – Neenah White 110lb (scrap piece, 2, A2 (4-1/4” x 5-1/2”) panels, folded card base)
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
Quick Instructions for this Project
- On a piece of white card stock stamp groups of the Mini Flower in rose bud, grape jelly, and lilac posies. Then stamp groupings of the leaves in pear tart and bamboo leaves. Fussy cut all groupings.
- On an A2 size panel of white card stock, sketch a heart in pencil. Dry fit your fussy cut grouping, alternating flower bunch and leaf bunch on the sketch. Make a small mark around the edge of the heart shape of flowers so you know where the cut pieces end. Remove cut pieces, adding a small piece of foam tape as you lay pieces in the same spot they were on the card.
Using the small marks you made, stamp the Mini Flowers in lilac posies, grape jelly, and rose bud, just like you did to make the floral groupings. Stamp the Tiny Leaf in pear tart and bamboo leaves. Stamp the Tiny Sprig in espresso truffle. Do this all around the heart sketch.
- Attach a small piece of foam tape as you replace the cut pieces to the now stamped heart. You can “weave” your pieces together as you stick them down. Now, fussy cut out the heart.
- Emboss an A2 size piece of white card stock. Apply glue to the back of the stamped heart and adhere it to the embossed card base. Wrap a ribbon from the front of the embossed piece to the back and tape to secure. Apply glue to the back of the A2 size panel and glue it to a white A2 card base. Create a bow with fork and glue to the ribbon.
And that’s it! I hope you had fun with me today as we created this Pretty in Pink card!
Instructions are available here, via the Rubber Stamp Tapestry YouTube Channel.
I hope that you enjoy creating this card and I look forward to hearing from you and learning how your card turns out. Until next time, happy stamping from all of us at Rubber Stamp Tapestry. Please tag your Rubber Stamp tapestry creations with #pegstamps and #rubberstamptapestry and we will share them 🙂