Funky Brush Technique by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
Lindsay gets crazy with some funky brushes in this project.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Card Stock – Kraft
- Card Stock – Light Blue
- Card Stock – White
- Patterened Paper (Love Nicole Tonal Patterns)
- Ink – Caramel
- Ink – Aqua
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bamboo Leaves Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Olive Grove Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Cottage Ivy Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Pear Tart Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Lady Bug Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Tangelo Ink
- Stamp Mounts
- Aleene’s Tack-It Over & Over
- Paint Brush
- Blending Brush
- Brush – Filbert Rake
- Brush – Flat Rake
- Brush – Deerfoot Stippler
- Watercolor Marker – Beige
- Marker – Black
- MONO Adhesive Permanent
- Scissor- Scalloped
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!