Upcycled Father’s Day Gift-Box-Card by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
Lindsay shares a unique card that truly keeps on giving. Use it this Father’s Day to give a gift and a card and dad can use it as a cool stashing box later.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Patterned Paper
- EK® Cutter Bee Scissors
- Tape – Double-sided
- Glue Stick
- X-acto Knife
- Magnets and Metal Catches
- Tape – Clear
- Washi Tape
- Archival™ Ink – Jet Black
- Colored Pencil – Brown
- Post-it Notes for Masking
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Dandelion Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Tangelo Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Rhubarb Stalk Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Olive Grove Ink
- Blending Brush
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bamboo Leaves
- Colored Pencil – Ivory
- Colored Pencil – Dark Brown
- Colored Pencil – Gray
- Colored Pencil – Pink
- Colored Pencil – Green
- Birch Bark
- Hot Glue Gun
- “Dad” Pull Tab
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!