Simple Water Coloring Featuring Lindsay the Frugal Crafter Unmounted Stamps by Desiree at Include a Thank You
Desiree was inspired to make cards because of Lindsay the Frugal Crafter’s video tutorials. Now things have come full circle as Desiree uses Lindsay’s unmounted stamps on her own YouTube channel.
Inks Used in this Project
- VersaFine Ink – Onyx Black
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Ranger Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
Papers Used in this Project
- Canson Watercolor XL Paper (Coldpressed)
- Card Stock – White
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
- Masking Tape
- Crayola Watercolor
- Brush – Wash
- Aleene’s Tack-It Over & Over
- Mounts for Unmounted Stamps
- Heat Tool
- Embossing Powder – Clear
- Sentiment Stamp “Just beacuse” – Hero Arts (Everyday Sayings Stamp Set)
- Sentiment Stamp “Just a note” – Hero Arts (Everyday Sayings Stamp Set)
- die – Penny Black – Antique Frame Die Set
- Blending Tool
- Fun Foam
- Tape – 1″ double Sided
Instructions are available here, via Desiree’s tutorial video.
Visit Desiree’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Desiree at Include a Thank You…and then some! by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!