Love Birds in Winter Trees Card by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
Lindsay continues showing off her new stamp line of Rubber Stamp Tapestry stamps with two cards this week featuring her Budding Spring Unmounted Stamp Set.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Watercolor Paper – White
- Foam Core Board
- Masking Tape
- Lyra Watercolor Crayons (Caran D’ache Lindsay’s favorite)
- Brush – Wash
- Aleene’s tack It Over & Over (for mounting unmounted stamps)
- Acrylic Stamp Mounts (for mounting unmounted stamps)
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Antistatic Bag (cornstarch in old sock)
- Embossing Powder – Green, Red, and Brown
- VersaColor™ Camellia Ink
- Die – Tim Holtz Foliage
- Card Stock – Red
- Ribbon – Pola Dot – Black and White
- Scor-Tape 1/4 Inch Crafting Tape
- Double-Sided 3D Foam Tape
- EK® Cutter Bee Scissors
- Glitter – Diamond Dust
- Texture Paste – White Metallic
- Palette Knife
- EK® Craft Tweezers
- Stencil – Snow
- Marker – Evergreen
- Embossing Marker or Pen
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!