Perfect Circles Birthday Card by Desiree at Include a Thank You
We are in for an exciting treat today as Desiree uses our brand new Perfect layering Circles Peg Stamp Set to create this clean, colorful, crisp card. Grab your stamps and supplies and come join us!
Stamps Used in this Project
Inks Used in this Project
- Derwent Inktense Blocks
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Sharpie Pen
Papers Used in this Project
- Canson Watercolor XL Paper
- Card Stock – Recollections – Black/ Kraft
- Card Stock – Burlap
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
- Embossing Powder – Recollections Clear
- Embossing Powder – White ‘Snow’
- Die – My Favorite Things – Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Die – Lawn Fawn – Stitched Rectangle Frames
- Aqua Water Pen
- Derwent Intense 12-pack Blocks
- Mungyo Water Soluble Oil Pastels
- Blick ‘Pearl’ Liquid Watercolor
- Sharpie Fine Line Marker ‘Black’
- EK® Cutter Bee Scissors
- MONO Multi Liquid Glue
Instructions are available here, via Desiree’s tutorial video.
Visit Desiree’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Desiree at Include a Thank You…and then some! by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!