Purple Power Mixed Media Card by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
Lindsay encourages us to grab our purple inks, paints, watercolor crayons, sprays, and join her on a messy, but absolutely beautiful card adventure!
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Bristol Board or Card Stock – White
- Purple Inks & Embellishments
- Purple Media – like sprays, paints, crayons, gelatos, etc
- Seam Binding or Ribbon to Dye
- Die Cut
- Embossing Folder
- Embossing Ink
- Double-Sided 3D Foam Tape
- MONO Multi Liquid Glue
- Ranger Embossing Powder – Silver
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!