Cactus Cards with Watercolor Technique by Desiree at Include a Thank You
Are you ready for a prickly card tutorial? Grab your supplies, Desiree has a treat for you today with these cute cactus cards.
Stamps Used in this Project
Inks Used in this Project
- Stampin’ Up Ink – Always Artichoke
- Stampin’ Up Ink – Pear Pizzaz
- Stampin’ Up Ink – Soft Suede
- Stampin’ Up Ink – Powder Pink
- Stampin’ Up Ink – Marina Mist
Papers Used in this Project
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper
- Strathmore Watercolor Cards
- Patterned Paper
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
- Water Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- MONO Multi Liquid Glue
- EK® Craft Tweezers
- MONO Adhesive Permanent
- Double-Sided 3D Foam Tape
Instructions are available here, via Desiree’s tutorial video.
Visit Desiree’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Desiree at Include a Thank You…and then some! by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!