Acrylic Paint Patina Technique & Peg Stamped Autumn Cards – by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
In this tutorial learn a very cool technique for making a cheerful get-well card, or any other card for that matter.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Card Stock & Patterned Paper
- Stamp Mounting Blocks (for unmounted stamps)
- Stazon Ink
- Acrylic Paint – White, Tan, Grey, Brown, Green, and Blue
- Paint Spatula
- Sea Sponge (dampened)
- Marker – Waterbased
- Memento Inks
- EK® Cutter Bee Scissors
- Blending Brush
- MONO Multi Liquid Glue + Tape
- Paper Trimmer
- Washi Tape
- Crochet Flower Tape
- Hot Glue
- Colored Pencils
- Uni-Ball Gel Impact Pen – White Bold
- Pigma .25 mm Micron Pen – Black
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!