Bee Well Soon Card with Recessed Panel- by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
In this tutorial learn a very cool technique for making a cheerful get-well card, or any other card for that matter.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Card Stock – White, Heavyweight (Recollections) *( http://amzn.to/2xq9Hje)
- Stamp Mounts for Unmounted Stamps
- KaiserCraft Embossing Folder – Honeycomb
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks
- Blending Brush
- Paper Trimmer *( http://amzn.to/2ytuLDW)
- Fun Foam *( http://amzn.to/2wCBHBl)
- Scor Tape
- White Gel Pen
- Latex Free Sponge Wedges – 6 Count
- Splatter Brush
- EK Cutter Bee Scissors
- Cording – Hemp *( http://amzn.to/2xlfW6d)
*Links to Amazon are affiliate links for Lindsay. Shows some love and use these links if you plan to purchase these items.
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!