Mixed Media Christmas Card by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
In this tutorial Lindsay uses embossing paste and gelatos to create a textured Christmas card. Plus, learn a cool trick for dying white ribbon!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project in Order of Use
- Craft Mat *(http://amzn.to/2hrOy23)
- Heavy Card Stock – White *(http://amzn.to/2waCJAR)
- Stencil (one for ink and one for embossing paste)
- Dye-Based Inks
- Blending Brush
- Gelatos *(http://amzn.to/2v2Yt1t)
- Embossing Paste – Pearlescent or Iridescent*(http://amzn.to/2hrTynv)
- Palette Knife
- Stencil – Polka Dot *(http://amzn.to/2uDfmkD)
- Gesso – White *(http://amzn.to/2eRvoSz)
- Seam Binding “Hug Snug” *(http://amzn.to/2hrsTHj)
- Spray Bottle 10 ml (.04 oz)
- Craft Mat
- Die – Frame Set *( http://amzn.to/2hrPF1Z)
- ATG (http://amzn.to/2hs0FMu) or MONO Adhesive Permanent
- Double-Sided 3D Foam Tape
- Adhesive Pearls *( http://amzn.to/2v0F3vJ)
*Links to Amazon are affiliate links for Lindsay. Shows some love and use these links if you plan to purchase these items.
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!