Fun Inky Cards by Lindsay the Frugal Crafter
Lindsay’s having lots of inky fun in this peg stamping tutorial using a variety of supplies – Distress Oxide inks, pigment powder, and gesso!
Stamps Used in this Project
- Wrought Iron Planters Unmounted Rubber Sheet
- Butterflies and Ivy Unmounted Rubber Sheet
- Dandelion Seed Jumbo Peg Stamp
- Round Sprig Jumbo Peg Stamp
- Galaxy Jumbo Peg Stamp
- Dragonfly Big Tattered Jumbo Peg Stamp
- Swirly Sprig Jumbo Peg Stamp
- Seagrass Mini Peg Stamp
- Seahorse Large Mini Peg Stamp
- Seahorse Small Tiny Peg Stamp
- Octopus Peg Stamp
- Crab Mini Peg Stamp
- Crab Small Tiny Peg Stamp
Additional Items Used in this Project in Order of Use
- Card Stock – White & Black *(http://amzn.to/2uD2VFs)
- Card Stock – Heavy Duty *(http://amzn.to/2eRNZOr)
- Gelli Arts Mini Printing Plates *(http://amzn.to/2w4t11W)
- Spray Bottle 10 ml (.04 oz)
- Heat Tool
- Craft Mat
- Stencil – Polka Dot *(http://amzn.to/2uDfmkD)
- Gesso – White *(http://amzn.to/2eRvoSz)
- Latex Free Sponge Wedges – 6 Count
- Color Burst Powder – Lime & Turquoise *(http://amzn.to/2tNQWWB)
- Rock-a-Blocks Acrylic Mounts
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Tuxedo Black Ink
- Gadget Gears Die *(http://amzn.to/2v24BcI)
- Thread – Metallic
- Archival Ink™ Jet Black
- MONO Adhesive Permanent Lindsay used an ATC Gun
- Pigma .25 mm Micron Pen – Black
*Links to Amazon are affiliate links for Lindsay. Shows some love and use these links if you plan to purchase these items.
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!