Bleeding Tissue Paper Technique by the Frugal Crafter
Lindsay’s having lots of colorful fun in this peg stamping tutorial using bleeding tissue paper.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project in Order of Use
- Bleeding Tissue Paper
- Waterproof Mat
- Punch – Large Hexagon (or die)
- Computer Paper
- Card Base (A2) – more absorbent paper = brighter colors
- Spray Bottle 10 ml (.04 oz)
- Heat Tool
- Memento Inks – Bright Colors
- Alcohol Pen – Lime Green, Bright Yellow, Bright Pink
- Latex Free Sponge Wedges – 6 Count
- MONO Multi Liquid Glue
- Washi Tape – Birthday Themed
- Double-Sided 3D Foam Tape
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!