LOVE Card with DIY Clay Roses, Fence Embellishment & Stitching by Lindsay, the Frugal Crafter
This beautiful card has it all – clay roses on stitched stems growing on a white picket fence!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project in Order of Use
- Sculpy III (or polymer clay of your choice)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide – Picked Raspberry
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide – Fired Brick
- Toaster Oven & Timer for baking polymer clay
- Card Stock – Kraft A2 (5 1/2′ x 4 1/4″)
- Card Stock – White (4″ 5 1/4″)
- Paper – Green (die cut to look like grass
- Fiskars® Paper Edges – Deckle Lindsay used a scalloped oval die cut
- Card Stock – White 3 1/2″ tall x 1/2″ wide and 4 1/4″ tall x 1/8″ – 3/16″ wide
- Latex Free Sponge Wedges – 6 Count
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide – Broken China
- Blending Brush
- Post-it Note
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide – Peeled Paint
- Spray Bottle 10 ml (.04 oz)
- EK® Cutter Bee Scissors
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide – Vintage Photo
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide – Iced Spruce
- MONO Adhesive Permanent
- Tim Holtz® Retractable Craft Pick
- Embroidery Needle & Sewing Thread – Green
- Clear Tape
- E6000 Craft Adhesive
- Not Quite Navy Stampin’ Up Ink
- Aleene’s Tack-It Over & Over You can apply this to the back of the unmounted stamps to use on an acrylic block or MISTI
- Rock-a-Blocks You can use this to mount your stamp. Lindsay used an acrylic block.
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!