Love Life Dandelion Card
Learn how to create a large dandelion seed head with our Dandelion Flurry Peg Stamp Set.
Stamps Used in this Project
Inks Used in this Project
Papers Used in this Project
- White Card Stock
- Green Card Stock
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
- Paper Trimmer
- Aleene’s Tack-It Over & Over (for adhering unmounted stamps to acrylic blocks)
- Rock-a-Blocks (for mounting unmounted stamps)
- Tombow Multi Liquid Glue
- Pencil- Graphite
- Pencil – Brown
- Ribbon – Clear
- Ribbon – Grassy
Quick Instructions for this Project
- Cut a piece of white card stock to 5 1/2″ tall by 4 1/8″ wide. Set aside. Cut a piece of green card stock to 10″ long by 7″ wide. Score and fold, making an A7 card – 7″ tall by 5″ wide.
- With a pencil draw a circle in the center of the white card stock and from that draw a stem. This will be the center and stem of the dandelion. Using the Jumbo Dandelion Seed Peg Stamp, stamp the seed stem toward the center mark in iced spruce ink. Layer until you get the desired look. Color in the center with a brown pencil.
- Prepare the unmounted stamps if you’ve not already done so. Cut out each stamp, then spread Aelene’s Tack It Over and Over on the back of the stamps. Let air dry until adhesive is clear. Store on a clear page protector, inside a CD case, or other storage source. Simply remove from storage and stick to mounting block when ready to use. Stamp the “Love Life” sentiment on the card.
- Stamp the Jumbo Dandelion Flower across the bottom in the yellow inks, cleaning between ink colors. Stamp the Mini Dandelion Leaves in green tea ink and the Jumbo Round Sprig in iced spruce.
- Glue the stamped white card stock to the green card stock base. Glue ribbons to card base and you’re done!
I hope that you enjoy creating this card and I look forward to hearing from you and learning how your card turns out. Until next time, happy stamping from all of us at Rubber Stamp Tapestry.