Using Chalks for Card Making by the Frugal Crafter, Lindsay Weirich
Join Lindsay as she uses two of her favorite stamping techniques – scene building and inking.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- White Card Stock
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Rock-a-Blocks (Lindsay Used a Clear Acrylic Block)
- Daubers (Lindsay Used Darice Embossing Brushes)
- Die Cuts – Shapes & Accents of Your Choice
- MONO Multi Liquid Glue
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Rose Bud Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Angel Pink Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Bamboo Leaves Ink
- Memento™ Dew Drop™ Espresso Truffle Ink
- Brand Embellishment & Brad
- Twine & Button
- 3-D Foam Tape
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!