Distress Oxide Ink One Layer Card by the Frugal Crafter, Lindsay Weirich
Join Lindsay as she tries out the new Distress Oxide Inks by Ranger and Tim Holtz. Follow along with her through this exciting tutorial – we’re sure you’re going to love this one!
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Mixed Media Paper OR Bristol OR Hot Press Watercolor Paper OR Heavy/Smooth White card stock
- Tape – Masking or Painter’s
- Distress Ink – Dusty Concord
- Latex Free Sponge Wedges – 6 Count
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide – Faded Jeans
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide – Broken China
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide – Peeled Paint
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide – Worn Lipstick
- Heat Tool
- Spray Bottle 66.5 ml (2 1/4 oz)
- Stencil of your Choice
- Distress Ink – Black Soot
- Rock-a-Blocks (Lindsay Used a Clear Acrylic Block)
- Glaze 3-D Gel Pens
- Moonlight 06 Gellyroll Gel Pens
- Adhesive Pick-Up Square
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!