Happy Puppies One Layer Card
A simple, fun card that’s super easy to create and sure to put a smile on the face of the recipient. I got the idea for this card from Lindsay Weirich’s tutorial, One Layer Floral Card.
Stamps Used in this Project
Inks Used in this Project
Papers Used in this Project
- Tan Card Stock
- White Card Stock
- Scrap Paper
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
Quick Instructions for this Project
- Cut a piece of tan card stock to 8 1/2” tall by 5 1/2″ wide. Score in the middle and fold.
- Cut a piece of white card stock to 5 1/4″ tall by 4″ wide
- Tear the scrap paper and lay it about 1/3 the way down on the white card stock, leaving the top for brushing ink.
- Brush the cantaloupe and summer sky ink on the top of the white card stock. Remove the mask and turn it to leave the lower 1/3 of the card stock open for brushing. Brush the cantaloupe and summer sky inks on the lower part of the card. Remove the mask.
- Stamp the Mini Pup in Black ink and again in Pinecone ink, cleaning between ink colors. Color in with a brown and black colored pencils.
- Stamp the Bitty Paw Print in black and pinecone inks, cleaning the stamp between ink colors.
- Stamp the Tiny Sun in marigold ink.
- Using a Rock-a-Block, stamp the sentiment, “Find Happiness” in black ink at the bottom of the card.
- Wrap the ribbon around the top of the white card stock and secure on the back with tape. Glue white card stock to tan card base. Glue buttons to ribbon. And that’s it!
I hope that you enjoy creating this card and I look forward to hearing from you and learning how your card turns out. Until next time, happy stamping from all of us at Rubber Stamp Tapestry.