Bamboo Panda Love Card
An elegant black and red card featuring our brand new panda family stamps.
Stamps Used in this Project
Inks Used in this Project
Papers Used in this Project
- Light Green Marbled Card Stock
- Red Card Stock
- Black Card Stock
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
Quick Instructions for this Project
- Cut a piece of black card stock to 8 1/2” tall by 5 1/2″ wide. Score in the middle and fold.
- Cut a piece of red card stock to 5 5/16″ tall by 4 1/8″ wide
- On a piece of marbled light green card stock (cut to 4 1/8″ tall by 4″ wide) stamp the “love” sentiment in camilla ink using the Rock a Block.
- Stamp the Mini and Tiny Pandas in black ink. Create a mask for both and apply.
- Stamp the Mini Bamboo in Pear Tart ink and again in Bamboo Leaves ink all around the card and around the pandas.
- Because we stamped the pandas on a green card stock, we will want to fill in their white areas with a white glaze gel pen.
- Glue the light green card stock to the red card stock. Wrap the ribbons around the bottom part of and tape to the back side. Now, glue to the black card base. And that’s it!
I hope that you enjoy creating this card and I look forward to hearing from you and learning how your card turns out. Until next time, happy stamping from all of us at Rubber Stamp Tapestry.