Paper Pieced Embossed Background Card by the Frugal Crafter, Lindsay Weirich
Oh what a pretty, pretty card! Lindsay has us getting out those paper scraps and putting them to beautiful use in this week’s card.
Stamps Used in this Project
Additional Items Used in this Project
- Memento Inks
- Gelly Roll® Glaze® 3-D Gloss
- Pattern paper scraps (I chose pastel yellow, pink and greens)
- Card Stock scraps in similar colors as pattern paper
- 5″x7″ Kraft card base ad envelope
- Black/white/cream Washi tapes
- Burlap ribbon
- Die Cut Felt (Queen & Co.)
- Adhesive: ATG tape and Zip Dry liquid glue
- Silk flower
- Hexagon Punch (Fiskars) 1 1/2″
- White sketching paper or thin card stock for making background
Instructions are available here, via Lindsay’s tutorial video.
Visit Lindsay’s blog for print instructions.
We hope that you enjoy creating this fabulous project! Be sure to support our friend, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter by subscribing to her blog and YouTube channel!