Brambly Rose Love Card
Let’s make an envelope card with our new stamp set, Brambly Rose!
Inks Used in this Project
Papers Used in this Project
- Burgundy Card Stock Half-sheet, Folded (card base)
- White Card Stock – 4.25 x 5-3/16
- White Card Stock – 4.25 x 3.5
- White Card Stock Scrap
- Burgundy Card Stock Scrap
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
- Cricut™ Cuttlebug® – “Textile Texture”
- Colored Pencil – Pink
- Pop-it™ Shapes Foam Tape
- Stickles® Crystal Glitter Glue
- Adhesive Pearls – Rose
Quick Instructions for this Project
- Run the burgundy card base through the embossing folder and set aside. Take the taller white card stock piece and cut the top portion to resemble the flap of an envelope. Then stamp the Leaves in ash rose to make a background pattern, then edge all the borders with the ash rose ink. Set aside.
- Take the other white panel and stamp the following (remember to stamp a second impression before re-inking): Stamp the Mini Rose in burgundy, Tiny Rose in ash rose, Leaves in olive, and the Sprig in bark.
- Edge all four borders of this panel with the ash rose ink pad. Glue the left and right borders of the stamped panel to the curved panel. Glue the resulting ensemble to the card base. Set aside.
- Take a tea bag and tie a ribbon to it. Then stamp a few Roses and Leaves on a scrap of white paper. Cut them out and arrange them on the tea bag. Insert the tea bag into the envelope you made on the card. Set aside for now.
Stamp the Postmarked Love stamp in bark ink on a white scrap of paper. Then cut the stamp out with scissors (you could use a punch, if so inclined). Use the pink colored pencil to color in portions of the cut-out. Mount on a piece of slightly larger burgundy card stock. Then attach the medallion with some foam tape onto the card base, taking care to tuck the ribbon from the tea bag behind the medallion so that it appears to be the tag from the tea bag. Garnish with glitter glue and some adhesive pearls and you’re all finished!
Until next time, have a great couple of weeks and happy stamping!