Simple Thorny Rose Card
Thorny Rose is a peg stamp set that is very popular both in the United States and in Japan. With Mother’s Day right around the corner, it is the perfect set for the occasion.
Stamps Used in this Project
Inks Used in this Project
Papers Used in this Project
- White Card Stock
Supplies & Embellishments Used in this Project
Quick Instructions for this Project
- Using a transparent small oval template, lightly chalk the inside of the template with light mauve chalk and a makeup puff.
- With the chalked oval shape as a guide, stamp at the north, south, east and west points stamp the Tiny Single Rose in old rose ink. Repeat using ash rose and then in lilac ink.
- Stamp the Mini Grandiflora Leaf in olive.
- Stamp the Mini Thorn Sprig in bamboo.
- Stamp the Tiny Floribunda Sepal in green tea.
- Stamp the Tiny Bud in lilac at the end of each sepal.
- For the perfect finishing touch I added a few adhesive pearls. A pair of tweezers will come in handy for picking them up and placing them on the artwork since they are so small.
Just add ribbon and it is ready to go!
Here’s a beautiful card by Julia Freeman using our Thorny Rose Peg Stamp Set.
Join us in a couple of weeks for another colorful card sample. In the meantime, happy stamping from Rubber Stamp Tapestry!